Become A Facilitator
So, we didn't scare you off yet?! Just a little? Good. Now we can begin.
WELCOME TO COLLEGIATE EMPOWERMENT! You’re reading this because you are both good at and care about helping college students create more purpose and meaning in their life, relationships, and career. You’re interested in making a difference. And you’re interested in having fun while earning a living.
The Collegiate Empowerment Facilitator Program (CEFP) is a premier credential for higher education presenters with an extensive, educational experience that builds mastery in content of our What Every College Student Needs To Know™ seminar series. You are about to embark on a journey to discover training practices that go against standard practice!
As a Seminar Facilitator, you become part of the Collegiate Empowerment Team and will be guided through high-level and customized training throughout your time with us. You will work with Master Consultants and Facilitators, global content development partners, strategic association partners, agency partners, and other CE Facilitators like yourself. You will be supported by sales consultants to help create opportunities for you. You will lean on our backstage team to take care of client agreements, invoices, and other operations. You're going to love being a part of our team. And you'll bring your genius, too.
We serve colleges all across the United States, so you can be a facilitator and represent Collegiate Empowerment from wherever you are in the country. While facilitating seminars from our 125+ hours of curriculum, you may be on the road for a few days at a time (or longer) traveling between campuses performing seminars or supporting with regional and national conferences. You will also take part in the design and evaluation of seminars that continue to impact over 35,000 students each year.
Collegiate Empowerment is a build-your-own-experience kind of culture. We have several people on our team that own businesses and do this twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays plus events. Some people have full-time jobs and use their vacation days to perform. Others have part-time jobs. Really, you can do this however you want in just one-third of the year and we'll make it work for you. We do this together.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to experience Collegiate Empowerment fully...
- Website: www.Collegiate-Empowerment.org
- Videos: www.LecturesSuck.com
- Podcast: iTunes or quick listen
- Book: Inspiration For Student Leaders
Here's what you need to get started...
- Sign in and complete the Interest Form after reviewing this application process.
- Share an online video clip (at least 10 minutes long) in front of an audience of 15+ people. If you don't have this video, get a group of your people together in an educational setting and record that.
- Provide supporting documentation from at least two prior presentations
- Provide two references of people who have seen you present in front of a live audience.
- Share with us your Kolbe A Index results and Top 5 Signature Themes of Strengths Finder.
- Then the interview and audition process begins! Good luck!
Get everything ready in advance; your responses are not saved if you close the application before submitting.
Sign in below, review the process, and then let us know if you have any questions. We have answered just about every question you can think of and even those you haven't even thought about. Email Joe@collegiate-empowerment.org if there's something we didn't address. From the entire Collegiate Empowerment Team, we wish you the best and expect great things for you.