We're here to make waves in the education industry. For far too long, the standard of learning has been the lecture. The inherent trouble is that people learn in the silence, in the space in between the words. We learn through discovery. Collegiate Empowerment is a new kind of school where students, professionals, educators, campuses, and our own facilitators experience a new kind of education.
You see, empowerment doesn't happen during a lecture and it doesn't truly happen in a classroom. It happens when we experience significant emotional events that inspire us to break the mold and follow our vision. We value Higher Education and believe it can do even more for the future of the human race.
OUR VISION is a world in which college students get what they want and need so they graduate with a sense of purpose and live with a sense of meaning. Come on, jump in with us. Let's make some waves.
- Nov 4, 2015 Being Broke Sucks (so let's do something about it)
- Sep 19, 2015 There Is No Free Time
- Jul 15, 2015 Why Motivational Speakers Are Outdated
- May 26, 2015 Childhood Miseducation
- May 21, 2015 What's Your Real GPA?
- May 21, 2015 You Can't Lead Others Until You First Lead Yourself
- Stories of Inspiration 3
- Aug 28, 2015 The (in)Glamorous Life Of An Edutainer
- Unstrategies 2
COPYRIGHT COLLEGIATE EMPOWERMENT 1995-2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED